We would like to thank all our clients for your support and understanding through such strange times.
We are now able to offer routine treatments and procedures to you all but do still have some government guideline to follow to ensure that staff and yourself are kept safe during your visit to us.
It is vital that you pre-book your appointment to ensure that social distancing guidelines can be adhered to.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT HILLTOP?
*** PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 OR ARE SELF ISOLATING DUE TO GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES***
- On arrival, please call the surgery on 01865 736060 or ring the doorbell to inform the reception team you have arrived.
- Please remain in your vehicle for the nurse or vet to come out to you.
- The vet or nurse will come out to you and discuss clinical history with you from a safe distance.
- The vet or nurse will take your pet into the practice for treatment and return them to you once they have finished.
- Payment is still required at the time so we will ask you to wait while the vets type up clinical notes.
- The receptionist will either call you for payment or come outside with the credit card machine and any medication that has been dispensed. We can also accept payment via Bacs if this is easier for you.